21, April, 2021
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Gambian nationals to fill the position of ASSISTANT REGIONAL ELECTORAL OFFICER at the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC).
Job Purpose: To serve the Independent Electoral Commission in the implementation of its policy directives and to coordinate the work of the Commission.
- On the job training – provision of training for subordinate staff
- Contributing to procedures and strategies of the Commission
- Managing own time to achieve Commission’s objectives
- Any other work assigned by senior officers of the Commission
Skills and Competence:
- A good undergraduate university degree, with at least three (3) years related work experience
- Computer literacy- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to prioritise own workload, to work independently and to meet timelines
- Commitment to the Mission of the Independent Electoral Commission
- Good knowledge of the cultures and geography of The Gambia.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply
Date of Assumption of Duties: The Successful candidate must be available to start work immediately after interview.
All applications and CVs must be submitted to the Office of the Chairman of the IEC on or before Thursday 6th May 2021 at 16.00 at the following address:
Bertil Harding Highway, Opposite GNOC, Kanifing Layout, Kanifing Municipality, P.O. Box 793, Banjul, The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (+220) 4373804
Alieu Mommar Njai